WinDoor Windows and Doors
A story about a company’s founding usually begins with the story about a man with a particular vision. In WinDoor’s case, it was two men. Both have great strength in product design and manufacturing while one also possesses a consummate knowledge of the demands of the fenestration market.
What they shared most however, was the desire to manufacture a sliding glass door that would meet the demands of the new impact glazing codes. Their high standards for performance and aesthetic requirements led to the development of the Series 8000 Sliding Glass Door. Not a long ago 7000 series Sliding Glass Doors was created that is slightly different in appearance from 8000 series while keeping its high performance, unlimited panel configuration options and high design pressures. 8000 series gives an appearance of a French style door while 7000 series got a smaller frame profile and gives more glass and less frame. Both series available in Impact and Non Impact options.
WinDoor Windows and Doors specializes in aluminum sliding glass doors and windows. Our custom-made products withstand the highest design pressures and Impact Codes as defined by AAMA and Miami-Dade Protocols.
What makes WinDoor Windows and Doors Unique?
- Glass systems that meet Miami/Dade protocols for impact resistant glazing, available as laminated
- Stainless steel hardware, lock and wheel assembles, to meet the demands of coastal living
- single glazed systems and insulated dual glazed systems
- Delrin Wheels housed in stainless steel, designed to eliminate roller chatter, operate quietly and ease the effort of operation
- Dual point Mortise Locks with the anti slam feature, are standard in stainless steel.
- WinDoor Windows and Doors Standard and Deluxe handles available in a variety of finishes including PVD for coastal application.
- Aluminum reinforcing H Beams, when required are concealed in the door stiles, not steel, the result is no rust pooling will appear at your door sill, no unsightly tubes or flying buttress design
- will compromise the doors appearance and doors with or without the added structure appear the same.
- Kynar paint Finishes in five standard colors and clear anodized silver are available for fast delivery.
- Also available are custom colors. You can have any color you want and even two different colors inside and out.
- Concealed weather stripping is quietly working to give you the highest test pressures as well as an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- WinDoor Windows and Doors exclusive “HAT” design frame not only captures the door panels in both positive and negative design pressures but prevents damage to the sill track assuring you of smooth operation.
- Dual interlocks at the meeting rail are another of WinDoor Windows and Doors exclusive. With the glass panels captured at the head, jamb and sill by the “hat” frame, the dual interlocks assure that the panels work together to meet high design pressures.
- Certified installation is the marriage of two disciplines, a quality product and quality installation. You know it works.
- Controlling waste with a variety of sill riser heights; whatever your situation calls for WinDoorWindows and Doors can provide the sill riser to handle the rain.
For more information: