Exclusive Wood Doors
Exclusive Wood Doors is a custom millwork manufacturer with over 15 years experience.
Any door design that comes to your mind can be made.
Experts in all phases of production: design, wood selection, fabrication and final finish.
Exclusive Wood Doors are up to or exceed local and state codes and requirements. Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, our wood comes from management forests in Bolivia, also environmentally certified Smart Wood Source and a member of the Rainforest Alliance, a ”green” company.
When you buy a door from Exclusive Wood Doors, you can choose a door from standard selection or create your customized exterior or interior door. You choose the design, material, finish color, glass and hardware.
• Widest door available is 48” width and up to 120” height.
• Inswing or Outswing options.
• Interior and exterior doors.
• Custom jamb size.
• Multi-point lock mechanism.
• Custom designed doors.
• Hand carving.
• Special glass cutouts for logos or architectural matching.
• Custom decorative glass beveled with Brass, Zinc or Patina caming.
• Laminated glass for Impact rated doors.
• Privacy glass option.
Custom door shapes: Radius, Elliptical, Angle, Eyebrow and Rectangle.
Custom transoms: Rectangular, Segmented, Elliptical and Radius.
Wood species available:
• Exterior application – South American Mahogany, Brazilian Oak, Spanish Cedar and South American Walnut.
• Interior application – South American Mahogany, Brazilian Oak, Spanish Cedar, South American Walnut, South American White Oak and South American Poplar.
Exclusive Wood Doors benefits:
• Beauty – Beautiful natural grain, figure and color. Wood can be painted or stained.
• Insulation – Wood is a natural insulator.
• Design variety – Wood door can be made in any possible design, size and type. Can be matched to any type of construction and architectural design.
• Stain and Paint – Wood door can be painted or stained to match any house décor. Door can also be refinished if needed at any time.
• Weather barrier – Exterior doors, frames and weather-stripping will keep out cold, heat and dust.
• Adjustable – Wood door can be adjusted when needed.
• Quite – Wood doors reducing the transmission of exterior sounds.
• Cleanliness – Wood door will not rust or corrode. Door is resistant to ocean front salty air and acid fumes of industrial areas. Simple wash will maintain beauty of the door.
• Longevity – Exclusive Wood Doors are more durable and long lasting.
Exclusive Wood Doors Impact rated doors meet the impact requirements and stringent building codes.
Exclusive Wood Doors offers:
• Ultimate security – 5 point lock mechanism without surface bolts will give you protection not only
from strong hurricane but also from unwanted intruders.
• High design pressure.
• Energy efficiency – laminated glass reduces UV light by 99%.
• Noise reduction.
• No shutters required.
• Optional decorated glass.
• Wide assortment of plates and levers.
Exclusive Wood Doors options:
• Forged Iron – 16 gauge steel is available in a large variety of styles and finishes. Forged Iron grills are hinged to allow easy glass cleaning.
• Rustic doors – Unique finish illuminating the color with natural distress to create exquisite rustic look that cannot be duplicated.
• Glass options – Large variety of glass designs, with or without caming. Privacy glass, etched glass in any design.
• Finish options – Clear, Golden Oak, Americana, Caoba, Walnut, Cherry, Red Oak, Red Mahogany, Moorish teak, Merlot.
For more information, please go to: